tisdag 30 november 2010

Jaya ganesha, jaya ganesha, jaya ganesha rakshamam

Finally, I have almost succeeded in getting the songs of the ashram out of my head... But only almost! Feel just a little bit brain washed ;)

I do actually miss the ashram a little bit. It was nice to have yoga classes for 4 hours per day and the food in the ashram was really healthy and tasty. And for a choir singer like me it was (occasionally) nice to sing all together, even though the leaders were not the best singers and it more often than seldom sounded pretty false. Well well.

In a couple of days I will leave India. It feels very weird leaving this place now, after such a long time, and in some ways I will miss it (for sure!). I think most of all I will miss meeting all these incredibly interesting people! Wherever you go in India you find these originals, these open-minded and free spirits, who just wont confine themselves into living ordinary lives. It is really very refreshing, even though I many times discover myself thinking "this person is a little bit freaky" ;)

But I shouldn't complain about leaving India, because now it's time for Thailand! Finally after three months I will meet Erik and we will have another month together travelling. Not too bad!

Hopefully no cyclone, tidal wave or volcano will stop me this time...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar